Friday 5 August 2016

My Class Like Living in Boxes

We have been busy designing an Olympic Village out of boxes.  We drew plans from a bird's eye view, our village looks quite different from these plans.  All week we have been working in our boxes.  I have seen more co-operation this week than on any other project we have done this year.

When designing our village we still had to keep practical class function in mind.  We needed to have two fire exits from the room and I wanted mat space where we could all gather as a team for learning.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful Team effort room 14! Vera is so sad she missed out. I am going to send the wonderful people at Fisher & Paykel the photos of your creations they very kindly gave us the boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy Isaacs Room 216 August 2016 at 10:41

    WOW that looks awesome I wish I could live in those boxes. Good to hear you have been co-operating well in this project. It was really cool to see the photos and I would love to see a video. Did you each make your own boxes? How many boxes do you think there are in total?

    ReplyDelete