Thursday 22 September 2016

Liam's In Charge of the World Poem

If I was in Charge of the World

I’d cancel going to bed,
I’d cancel being president,
I’d even cancel going to school,
If I was in charge of the world
There would be no homework,
There would be no vegetables,
There would even be raining lollipops from the sky,
If I was in charge of the world
You wouldn’t have to pay for anything in the world,
You wouldn’t have to eat healthy food,
You wouldn’t have to listen to anyone who tells you what to do,
Or,  don’t be mean to your brother or sister,
You wouldn’t even have go in a plane to go all the way to a different country you could just go on a car,
If I was in charge of the world,
Lollies and candy would be vegetables and vegetables would be candy and lollies,
And a person that was mean gets fired and sometimes
loses their job would still be allowed to be in charge of the world.
By Liam Satherley

No comments:

Post a Comment